Don’t Let Meat Contamination Spoil Your Reputation
Whether it’s fresh or frozen, in a block or sliced, raw or pre-cooked, if your protein has a foreign contaminant, FlexXray can detect it, remove it and salvage it. We inspect:
- All varieties and cuts of fresh chicken, beef, pork, turkey and seafood
- Frozen chicken, beef, pork, turkey and seafood
- Ground beef, turkey, chicken and pork
- Sliced and whole blocks of deli meats
- Jerky and other snack meats
- Precooked and sliced meats, such as fajita meat
FlexXray can find what in-line inspection equipment can miss, such as metal, bone, gasket/seals, plastic, product clumps or other common physical contaminants found in meat, poultry and seafood.
When the inspection is complete, we’ll call you and discuss our findings. We’ll send you a comprehensive report within 24 to 48 hours. We can either return the clean product back to you, or send it on to the next step in your supply chain.